Vantage Total Ankle
The Vantage is a total ankle system that is manufactured in the U.S. by Exactec Corporation. It became available for use in 2017. It is a two-part total ankle (a design where the plastic bearing is attached to the upper (tibial) metal component). The Vantage has some exciting unique features that include:
- Curved talar component to match natural stress lines in bone
- Bearing components that come in 1 mm increments.
- Bearing material compression molded to make it more durable from wear.
- Left and right sided components.
- Notched tibial component that avoids fibula.
- Superior instrumentation for accurate placement.
- Systemic arthritis of the ankle.
- Primary arthritis (osteoarthritis).
- Post traumatic arthritis (chronic ankle sprains, post ankle fracture).
- Revision ankle surgery including fusion reversal.
We are your Everett - Seattle area Ankle & Foot Foot Reconstructive Experts from Bothell to Everett, Smokey Point to Bellingham, Lake Stevens to Whidbey Island, and Mill Creek to Mukilteo covering King, Snohomish, Island and Skagit counties.
© 2018 Ankle & Foot Clinics Northwest